Yesterday, RollingStone.com caught up with eclectic singer-songwriter Jason Mraz, who is preparing for the release of his excellent new album We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things. We asked him to test his mettle at this week's Almost Impossible Rock Quiz, and he graciously obliged. He was confident, but when the scores came back he was frustrated and appalled. While he knew which comedian is sampled on EMF's "Unbelievable" and which member of the Rolling Stones released a solo project called I've Got My Own Album To Do, his knowledge of Big Brother and the Holding Company album covers and versions of "Black Magic Woman" was not up to snuff. He was most frustrated by the question about the members of Tom Tom Club. "I thought I knew that one for sure!" he said, though he was only half right. We offered him half a point, but his pride wouldn't allow it. Still, Mraz scored a 4 (out of 10), earning him the title of "Whiz." Want to see how you stack up against Jason Mraz? Take the weekly Almost Impossible Rock Quiz here.
Jason Mraz Takes the Almost Impossible Rock and Roll Quiz
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- From Avengers to X-Men: A Brief History of Superhero Movies