Yesterday, RollingStone.com caught up with eclectic singer-songwriter Jason Mraz, who is preparing for the release of his excellent new album We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things. We asked him to test his mettle at this week's Almost Impossible Rock Quiz, and he graciously obliged. He was confident, but when the scores came back he was frustrated and appalled. While he knew which comedian is sampled on EMF's "Unbelievable" and which member of the Rolling Stones released a solo project called I've Got My Own Album To Do, his knowledge of Big Brother and the Holding Company album covers and versions of "Black Magic Woman" was not up to snuff. He was most frustrated by the question about the members of Tom Tom Club. "I thought I knew that one for sure!" he said, though he was only half right. We offered him half a point, but his pride wouldn't allow it. Still, Mraz scored a 4 (out of 10), earning him the title of "Whiz." Want to see how you stack up against Jason Mraz? Take the weekly Almost Impossible Rock Quiz here.
Jason Mraz Takes the Almost Impossible Rock and Roll Quiz
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases