Yesterday, RollingStone.com caught up with eclectic singer-songwriter Jason Mraz, who is preparing for the release of his excellent new album We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things. We asked him to test his mettle at this week's Almost Impossible Rock Quiz, and he graciously obliged. He was confident, but when the scores came back he was frustrated and appalled. While he knew which comedian is sampled on EMF's "Unbelievable" and which member of the Rolling Stones released a solo project called I've Got My Own Album To Do, his knowledge of Big Brother and the Holding Company album covers and versions of "Black Magic Woman" was not up to snuff. He was most frustrated by the question about the members of Tom Tom Club. "I thought I knew that one for sure!" he said, though he was only half right. We offered him half a point, but his pride wouldn't allow it. Still, Mraz scored a 4 (out of 10), earning him the title of "Whiz." Want to see how you stack up against Jason Mraz? Take the weekly Almost Impossible Rock Quiz here.
Jason Mraz Takes the Almost Impossible Rock and Roll Quiz
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- Robin Williams' Children, Widow Settle Bitter Estate Feud
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'