After an undisclosed illness forced her to one concert and postpone two more, Janet Jackson was released from a Montreal hospital yesterday. Jackson reportedly became sick while sound-checking her concert in the Canadian city and was rushed to the hospital just before showtime. Jackson's stay at the hospital was brief, lasting just two hours, but it was enough to determine that Jackson had to "recuperate" from her unspecified ailment. Thus, her Rock Witchu tour stops tonight in Boston and tomorrow in Philadelphia have been postponed. Barring any health setbacks, Jackson should be recovered in time for her concert Saturday night in Greensboro, North Carolina. Jackson also canceled a concert last week in Detroit, but that was due to "production restraints."
Janet Jackson Leaves Hospital, Postpones Two Shows Due to Illness
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Addiction Specialist Made Prince 911 Call
- Watch Beck's Soulful Cover of Prince's 'Raspberry Beret'
- Watch Kenny Chesney's Chaotic 'Noise' Video