After an undisclosed illness forced her to one concert and postpone two more, Janet Jackson was released from a Montreal hospital yesterday. Jackson reportedly became sick while sound-checking her concert in the Canadian city and was rushed to the hospital just before showtime. Jackson's stay at the hospital was brief, lasting just two hours, but it was enough to determine that Jackson had to "recuperate" from her unspecified ailment. Thus, her Rock Witchu tour stops tonight in Boston and tomorrow in Philadelphia have been postponed. Barring any health setbacks, Jackson should be recovered in time for her concert Saturday night in Greensboro, North Carolina. Jackson also canceled a concert last week in Detroit, but that was due to "production restraints."
Janet Jackson Leaves Hospital, Postpones Two Shows Due to Illness
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Blake Shelton on ‘Saturday Night Live’ Gig: ‘I’m a Natural at Making an Ass of Myself’