After an undisclosed illness forced her to one concert and postpone two more, Janet Jackson was released from a Montreal hospital yesterday. Jackson reportedly became sick while sound-checking her concert in the Canadian city and was rushed to the hospital just before showtime. Jackson's stay at the hospital was brief, lasting just two hours, but it was enough to determine that Jackson had to "recuperate" from her unspecified ailment. Thus, her Rock Witchu tour stops tonight in Boston and tomorrow in Philadelphia have been postponed. Barring any health setbacks, Jackson should be recovered in time for her concert Saturday night in Greensboro, North Carolina. Jackson also canceled a concert last week in Detroit, but that was due to "production restraints."
Janet Jackson Leaves Hospital, Postpones Two Shows Due to Illness
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?
- Meet John Urschel, NFL Mathlete and Lover of Graph Laplacians