Meg White is temporarily out of commission, so Jack White has found a new performance partner: Bob Dylan. White shocked the crowd at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium last night when he joined Dylan for the first ever live performance of the Blood on the Tracks gem "Meet Me In The Morning." White's band The Raconteurs opened for Dylan last year but the two never shared the stage. (Their only other prior duet was at a Dylan concert in Detroit four years ago when they did the White Stripes song "Ball and Biscuit.") Elvis Costello, who is set to join the Dylan tour this Saturday night, also surprised the crowd with a brief solo acoustic set after opening act Amos Lee.
Jack White Meets Bob Dylan In The Evening
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Watch OK Go Defy Gravity in 'Upside Down & Inside Out' Video
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion