Cream bassist Jack Bruce says that he and Eric Clapton will meet up with drummer Ginger Baker on October 3rd when Baker is given Zildjian's Drummers Achievement Award at the Royal Albert Hall in London. As for another possible reunion for the "Sunshine of Your Love" trio, Bruce says "'Cause I'm only the bass player, I can't say for sure. I know there's a good chance we may play at that event ... but I don't want to overstate it and make it into something it isn't." The band last reformed in 2005 for a run of concerts in London and New York. "I think there might be a chance of some more," Bruce tells Billboard.com. "I would like to do some more, 'cause I enjoyed it. It was very emotional. I would like another shot at it." The main roadblock in another Cream reunion is location and timing, as Baker lives in South Africa and Clapton is always on the move, as evidenced by the recent Blind Faith get-together. As for the Zildjian show, the Jimi Hendrix Experience's Mitch Mitchell will also be honored, with Jason Bonham and the Killers' Ronnie Vannucci among those performing.
Jack Bruce Wants More Cream Reunion Gigs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else