Jane's Addiction admit they prefer to not explain their songs and would rather let the listener figure out the meaning for themselves. But after several erroneous explanations of this song were released in the media, Perry Farrell came clean on the real inspiration for the track. "The song is really a love story, and a theory on creation," he explained. "A sexual explosion caused the creation of our galaxy, and all earthly life. We -- in both his and hers image -- continue this process." "Irresistible Force" was included on The Great Escape Artist, which was the band’s first album in eight years.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Watch Miranda Lambert Join Dierks Bentley's Wig-Tastic Nineties Cover Band
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time