As you may have noticed, Rock Daily is following the progress of Todd Haynes' Bob Dylan biopic I'm Not There pretty closely. Last summer our collective minds were blown by eerily spot-on photos of Cate Blanchett as Bob Dylan. We visited the film's Montreal set, then checked out the first clip to leak from the film, which features Blanchett's Dylan conversing with Allen Ginsberg, played by David Cross. Most recently, we were treated to a special screening of I'm Not There, where we learned about performances by My Morning Jacket's Jim James and Sonic Youth. And now we've stumbled upon two more photos from the set, of Heath Ledger and Richard Gere in character as Dylan.
'I'm Not There' Photos: Heath Ledger and Richard Gere as Bob Dylan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'