This country-pop sibling trio made its debut with an uncommonly sad single. "We wanted to write a song about making the most of whatever time you're given — whether it's two years, 20 years or 200," eldest sister and singer Kimberly Perry said. But the song is more an elegy than it is a pep talk, with lyrics that confront death to an almost uncomfortable extreme. On it, Kimberly sings of a life that never knew love, lamenting, "Who would have thought forever could be severed/By the sharp knife of a short life" and "what I never did is done."
If I Die Young
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig