This country-pop sibling trio made its debut with an uncommonly sad single. "We wanted to write a song about making the most of whatever time you're given — whether it's two years, 20 years or 200," eldest sister and singer Kimberly Perry said. But the song is more an elegy than it is a pep talk, with lyrics that confront death to an almost uncomfortable extreme. On it, Kimberly sings of a life that never knew love, lamenting, "Who would have thought forever could be severed/By the sharp knife of a short life" and "what I never did is done."
If I Die Young
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- The Children of ISIS
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks