According to a recent poll, Carrie Underwood was voted the all-time most popular American Idol winner, grabbing 54 percent of the vote to beat out second-place finisher Kelly Clarkson. The poll also focused on the current season of AI, which will wrap up this week. If you're looking at this poll to predict this season's American Idol winner, you're out of luck: both David Archuleta's version of "Imagine" and David Cook's Chris Cornell-ified cover of "Billie Jean" tied for the season's best performance with 35 percent of the vote. On the flip side, Jason Castro's half-baked version of Bob Dylan's "Mr. Tambourine Man" was voted the season's worst performance, while the recently dismissed Castro also won the award for this season's "Most Overrated Contestant." Michael Johns was voted losing contestant most likely to still have a successful career, and a whopping 63 percent felt that Idol contestants with a previous record contract (a la Carly Smithson) should not be allowed to compete on the show.
"Idol" Poll Reveals Carrie Underwood "Most Popular," Jason Castro "Most Overrated"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Record Store Day 2015: The Ultimate Guide
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'