"Heart in Your Heartbreak" is a pop song about getting dumped, but lead vocalist Kip Berman didn't linger on the downtrodden themes."But the song ultimately evolves in that you realize that there's no point in feeling bad about it because it wasn't that great in the first place," he said. Even though the music has a twee feel to it, Berman wanted the song to relate to teens and adults alike. "It's really important that our music doesn't exist solely on this purely sensational, 15-year-old level. Those feelings are legitimate, and I still feel the 15-year-old way, but it's also good to feel the young-adult way."
Heart in Your Heartbreak
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three