Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings will release their new album I Learned the Hard Way on April 6th, and for each preorder that comes in now at the Daptones' official store, the group will donate 15 percent of sales from I Learned the Hard Way to Doctors Without Borders' efforts in Haiti. You can enjoy some great funk-soul music and help out Haiti, all by going here. As an added bonus, the first 1,000 copies of I Learned the Hard Way will be accompanied by a 7'' single of the non-LP track "When I Come Home" and an instrumental B side, and if you act real fast, you can secure one of the first 100 copies of the LP, which will be autographed by Jones and the Dap Kings. To give you a sneak preview of what the Dap Kings have in store, Rolling Stone has your exclusive stream of "When I Come Home" below:
Hear Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings' New "When I Come Home"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Anti-Beyonce Protesters Planning Rally Outside NFL Offices
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic