Earlier this week, Taylor Swift released her fourth studio album, Red. Like the 22-year-old singer-songwriter herself, it shines in its eclecticism: there are guitar wailers, pop jams and even a dash of dubstep. But where do T-Swift's new jams rank in her pantheon of past hits? We recently asked you to name your favorite songs from Swift's entire catalog – and while you've been down with seemingly all of her moves, it's her Speak Now classics that hit home the hardest. Hear them below.
Hear Rolling Stone Readers' Favorite Taylor Swift Songs
From 'Love Story' to 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize