As expected, Hannah Montana's ticket dominance over amphitheaters carried over to movie theaters, as her 3-D concert film Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: The Best of Both Worlds raked in $29 million to set a Super Bowl weekend record. Despite debuting in only 683 venues, Montana still more than doubled the ticket sales as the weekend's number two movie The Eye, even though that film was on nearly three times as many screens. Rock Daily sent its intrepid video team out on Friday to document the frontlines of Hannah Montana fever, so check back later today for a first-hand look at the Miley madness.
Hannah Montana Fever Takes Over Movie Houses, Sets Record
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise