As expected, Hannah Montana's ticket dominance over amphitheaters carried over to movie theaters, as her 3-D concert film Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: The Best of Both Worlds raked in $29 million to set a Super Bowl weekend record. Despite debuting in only 683 venues, Montana still more than doubled the ticket sales as the weekend's number two movie The Eye, even though that film was on nearly three times as many screens. Rock Daily sent its intrepid video team out on Friday to document the frontlines of Hannah Montana fever, so check back later today for a first-hand look at the Miley madness.
Hannah Montana Fever Takes Over Movie Houses, Sets Record
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19