As expected, Hannah Montana's ticket dominance over amphitheaters carried over to movie theaters, as her 3-D concert film Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: The Best of Both Worlds raked in $29 million to set a Super Bowl weekend record. Despite debuting in only 683 venues, Montana still more than doubled the ticket sales as the weekend's number two movie The Eye, even though that film was on nearly three times as many screens. Rock Daily sent its intrepid video team out on Friday to document the frontlines of Hannah Montana fever, so check back later today for a first-hand look at the Miley madness.
Hannah Montana Fever Takes Over Movie Houses, Sets Record
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack
- U2 to Air 'Innocence' Show, Behind-the-Scenes Doc on HBO
- Morrissey Alleges Sexual Assault at San Francisco Airport
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'