As expected, Hannah Montana's ticket dominance over amphitheaters carried over to movie theaters, as her 3-D concert film Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: The Best of Both Worlds raked in $29 million to set a Super Bowl weekend record. Despite debuting in only 683 venues, Montana still more than doubled the ticket sales as the weekend's number two movie The Eye, even though that film was on nearly three times as many screens. Rock Daily sent its intrepid video team out on Friday to document the frontlines of Hannah Montana fever, so check back later today for a first-hand look at the Miley madness.
Hannah Montana Fever Takes Over Movie Houses, Sets Record
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Miley Cyrus Promises 'New Rights Movement' After Controversial Indiana Law