As expected, Hannah Montana's ticket dominance over amphitheaters carried over to movie theaters, as her 3-D concert film Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: The Best of Both Worlds raked in $29 million to set a Super Bowl weekend record. Despite debuting in only 683 venues, Montana still more than doubled the ticket sales as the weekend's number two movie The Eye, even though that film was on nearly three times as many screens. Rock Daily sent its intrepid video team out on Friday to document the frontlines of Hannah Montana fever, so check back later today for a first-hand look at the Miley madness.
Hannah Montana Fever Takes Over Movie Houses, Sets Record
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'
- Miley Cyrus Brings Flaming Lips, 'Dead Petz' to 'SNL'
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Oasis' '(What's the Story) Morning Glory?'