After a brief hiatus from their 2008 debut, We Started Nothing, the Manchester, England, duo released a one-off dance-y single tailored to the overworked. “It was the first song that kind of felt like the old Ting Tings, and we thought we would slowly build towards the other singles that will sound different,” Katie White, the Ting Tings' lead vocalist, said. “We didn’t like to capitalize the fact that everyone is down on their luck at the minute but a lot of people can connect to the lyrics — working too hard and working the grind. I think it is quite relevant.”
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Robert Plant, Alison Krauss Honor Folk Great Lead Belly