In keeping with the theory that rock & roll keeps you up late and may not be good for your internal organs, Denny's has expanded their "Allnighter Rockstar Menu," which already boasted artery-choking items like Katy Perry's Hot N Cold Cherry Chocolate Cappuccino and the All American S.O.S. (c/of the All-American Rejects, of course). The new additions include Gym Class Heroes' After School Special, which a press release dares to compare to the band's genre-blending sound: "Texas toast topped with hash browns, a fried egg, shredded cheese, bacon and fire-roasted peppers and onions" with bonus hash browns and a side of Ranchero country gravy. There's also Good Charlotte's Band of Burritos, Sum 41's Sumwich and Rascal Flatts' Unstoppable Breakfast. The menu starts at $3.99 and is available from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Gym Class Heroes, Good Charlotte Join Denny's "Rockstar" Menu
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Nye: Bill Belichick Deflategate Defense 'Doesn't Make Sense at All'
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'