Looking for a way to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of Guns N' Roses classic Appetite for Destruction? So are the rest of the current lineup and an assortment of former members. Onetime Gun Steven Adler plus former L.A. Gun Tracii Guns will play a show on July 28 at Hollywood's Key Club with their own bands, Adler's Appetite and L.A. Guns, to "pay tribute" to the 1987 release. The "new" GN'R will be performing on the actual date of Appetite's release, July 21, in Osaka, Japan. And of course you could start lining up two weeks early for Velvet Revolver's August 6 tour date at Verona, New York's Turning Stone Resort Casino. And if you want to know what Gilby Clarke, Josh Freese, Paul Tobias or Buckethead are doing to commemorate this special anniversary, you're on your own.
Guns N' Roses Plan "Appetite" Anniversary Celebrations
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'