Guitar Hero is set to go all Rock Band, as the mega-popular video game is adding drums and vocals for the upcoming Guitar Hero: World Tour. The game's new guitar will feature a touch pad that allows note sliding, and the ax will larger, nearly replicating the size of an actual guitar. The drum kit is more sophisticated than the existing Rock Band model — the drums are wider in diameter, touch sensitive (so hitting harder produces a louder note) and include dual adjustable cymbals. Van Halen, Linkin Park and the Foo Fighters are among the initial artists that will have playable songs. Plus, players will be able to make their own music tracks (without vocals) by starting with premade bass or drum loops, then using the various instruments to play with tempo, pitch and sustaining notes. For more details on the characters and the Music Creator feature, check out IGN's preview.
"Guitar Hero" Sequel Adds New Guitar, Drums and Vocals
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Randy Houser's Supercharged New Single 'We Went'