The Guitar Hero universe continues to expand as the popular music video game announced they will integrate Line 6 guitar tone technology into the next installment in the popular series, Guitar Hero: World Tour. The Line 6 technology will enable gamers to use amps, cabs and effects while playing the game's new Music Studio feature, allowing players to compose, record, edit and share their own licks. Among the artist who utilize Line 6 equipment in real life are Radiohead, U2, Nine Inch Nails and Stone Temple Pilots. The Line 6 gear will be available for both the Playstation 3 and XBox 360. To read more about the World Tour, including instrument modifications and possible tracklisting, click here.
"Guitar Hero," Line 6 to Bring Amps, Effects to "World Tour"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe Beatles' 10 Greatest Guitar Moments
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Diffuser13 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
- 50 Best Albums of 2015
- Hear Amy Lee's Powerful Cover of Led Zeppelin's 'Going to California'
- Dave Grohl, Animal Hit the Skins in Epic 'Muppets' Drum Battle
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Watch the Killers, Santa Let Loose in 'Dirt Sledding' Christmas Video
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time