The Guitar Hero universe continues to expand as the popular music video game announced they will integrate Line 6 guitar tone technology into the next installment in the popular series, Guitar Hero: World Tour. The Line 6 technology will enable gamers to use amps, cabs and effects while playing the game's new Music Studio feature, allowing players to compose, record, edit and share their own licks. Among the artist who utilize Line 6 equipment in real life are Radiohead, U2, Nine Inch Nails and Stone Temple Pilots. The Line 6 gear will be available for both the Playstation 3 and XBox 360. To read more about the World Tour, including instrument modifications and possible tracklisting, click here.
"Guitar Hero," Line 6 to Bring Amps, Effects to "World Tour"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'