The Guitar Hero universe continues to expand as the popular music video game announced they will integrate Line 6 guitar tone technology into the next installment in the popular series, Guitar Hero: World Tour. The Line 6 technology will enable gamers to use amps, cabs and effects while playing the game's new Music Studio feature, allowing players to compose, record, edit and share their own licks. Among the artist who utilize Line 6 equipment in real life are Radiohead, U2, Nine Inch Nails and Stone Temple Pilots. The Line 6 gear will be available for both the Playstation 3 and XBox 360. To read more about the World Tour, including instrument modifications and possible tracklisting, click here.
"Guitar Hero," Line 6 to Bring Amps, Effects to "World Tour"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic14 Recent Pop Songs That Are Basically the Same Song
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Dave Grohl, Reed Mullin Explain Punk Supergroup Teenage Time Killers
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Puscifer Announce New Album, Premiere Epic 'Grand Canyon' Song and Video
- What the Trump and Cosby Allegations Reveal About Rape Culture
- Watch U2 Play 'Two Hearts Beat as One' Live for First Time in 26 Years
- Watch Tom Cruise Channel Meat Loaf, the Weeknd in 'Lip Sync Battle'
- See Hunter S. Thompson Talk Hell's Angels in Newly Animated Interview