The Guitar Hero universe continues to expand as the popular music video game announced they will integrate Line 6 guitar tone technology into the next installment in the popular series, Guitar Hero: World Tour. The Line 6 technology will enable gamers to use amps, cabs and effects while playing the game's new Music Studio feature, allowing players to compose, record, edit and share their own licks. Among the artist who utilize Line 6 equipment in real life are Radiohead, U2, Nine Inch Nails and Stone Temple Pilots. The Line 6 gear will be available for both the Playstation 3 and XBox 360. To read more about the World Tour, including instrument modifications and possible tracklisting, click here.
"Guitar Hero," Line 6 to Bring Amps, Effects to "World Tour"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Diffuser13 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
SalonPrince's 5 Most Iconic Live Performances
GQThe 21 Best Albums Of The 21st Century
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
DiffuserThe 21 Most Embarrassing Rock Moments of the Past 30 Years
Salon7 Tips For Better Sex That You Haven’t Heard Before
- Watch Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Slam Mormon Church in New Solo Video
- 'Purple Rain' Director Talks Prince's Weird, Wonderful Masterpiece
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Drake's New 'Views' Look All Too Familiar
- Trey Anastasio Recalls Phish's Night Partying With Prince
- A Compendium of People Who Hate Ted Cruz's Guts
- Prince's Lost Rolling Stone Interview: 'I Don't Think About Gone'
- Prince Hoped to 'Redefine Minneapolis Sound' Before Death