The Guitar Hero universe continues to expand as the popular music video game announced they will integrate Line 6 guitar tone technology into the next installment in the popular series, Guitar Hero: World Tour. The Line 6 technology will enable gamers to use amps, cabs and effects while playing the game's new Music Studio feature, allowing players to compose, record, edit and share their own licks. Among the artist who utilize Line 6 equipment in real life are Radiohead, U2, Nine Inch Nails and Stone Temple Pilots. The Line 6 gear will be available for both the Playstation 3 and XBox 360. To read more about the World Tour, including instrument modifications and possible tracklisting, click here.
"Guitar Hero," Line 6 to Bring Amps, Effects to "World Tour"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'