In this clip filmed at the Bonnaroo festival on Sunday afternoon, Southern rock legend Gregg Allman plays an inspired rendition of Amos Milburn's rhythm and blues classic "Tears Tears Tears." Allman recorded the song for Low Country Blues, his first solo album in 14 years, but it sounds even better onstage where Allman's lived-in, soulful voice can play off the energy of his remarkable band of veteran musicians. The piano and saxophone in this performance is especially gorgeous.
Gregg Allman Brings Classic Blues to Bonnaroo
Rock legend performs boogie-woogie standard 'Tears Tears Tears'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Addiction Specialist Made Prince 911 Call
- Watch Kenny Chesney's Chaotic 'Noise' Video
- What Should We Make of the Hillary Clinton Indictment Speculation?