In this clip filmed at the Bonnaroo festival on Sunday afternoon, Southern rock legend Gregg Allman plays an inspired rendition of Amos Milburn's rhythm and blues classic "Tears Tears Tears." Allman recorded the song for Low Country Blues, his first solo album in 14 years, but it sounds even better onstage where Allman's lived-in, soulful voice can play off the energy of his remarkable band of veteran musicians. The piano and saxophone in this performance is especially gorgeous.
Gregg Allman Brings Classic Blues to Bonnaroo
Rock legend performs boogie-woogie standard 'Tears Tears Tears'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Behind the Scenes of Neil Young's New Protest Album 'The Monsanto Years'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: 2010's Best Fight, 2015's Biggest Problem
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Love Me Two Times: The Man With a Double Penis Speaks Out
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'