With all fears of the Writers Guild of America's strike interfering with their show assuaged, the Grammys have added a fresh lot of performers that will take the stage at the February 10th awards ceremony. Alicia Keys, Feist and the casts of Beatles' tributes Across the Universe and "The Beatles LOVE by Cirque de Soleil" are now on the bill, with Bonnie Raitt, Natalie Cole and Juanes added as presenters. The new class joins the previously announced Foo Fighters, Beyonce, Rihanna & the Tim, and Mary J. Blige. On Monday, the WGA agreed to an interim deal with the Recording Academy, allowing the striking writers to participate in the event.
Grammys Add Feist, Keys, Beatles Tribute to Ceremony
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl Anthem: 'I Just Sang From My Heart'