One of Rock Daily's favorite rock films, the heavy metal mockumentary This Is Spinal Tap, finally hits stores today as a stunning Blu-ray DVD, 25 years after the band first turned the amp up to 11. To celebrate seeing David St. Hubbins, Derek Smalls and Nigel Tufnel in all their high-definition glory, Rock Daily has this exclusive bonus clip from the DVD, featuring the band performing "Stonehenge" during their reunion gig at the 2007 Live Earth concert in London's Wembley Stadium. The DVD also features a conversation with Tufnel as he discusses the mystery of Stonehenge. If by some chance you have managed to somehow avoid seeing This Is Spinal Tap, we recommend you run out now and go watch it. For those readers who share our love of the film (you guys did vote them Best Fictional Band in a past Rock List), leave your favorite scenes and best lines from the film in the comment section.
Go Inside "This Is Spinal Tap" Blu-Ray DVD in Exclusive Clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases