First Lauryn Hill let down her fans -- now she's letting down her Fugees ... again. "We went in the studio and recorded a couple records that were incredible. But, to put it nicely, it's dead," Pras says of the group's struggling reunion in a new interview. In perhaps an attempt to shame Hill into getting back into the studio, he continues, "Me and 'Clef, we on the same page, but Lauryn is in her zone, and I'm fed up with that shit. Here she is, blessed with a gift, with the opportunity to rock and give and she's running on some bullshit? I'm a fan of Lauryn's but I can't respect that." Interesting use of reverse psychology, sure. And groups that have bickered publicly sometimes do reunite.
Fugees Reunion: Still "Dead"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70