First Lauryn Hill let down her fans -- now she's letting down her Fugees ... again. "We went in the studio and recorded a couple records that were incredible. But, to put it nicely, it's dead," Pras says of the group's struggling reunion in a new interview. In perhaps an attempt to shame Hill into getting back into the studio, he continues, "Me and 'Clef, we on the same page, but Lauryn is in her zone, and I'm fed up with that shit. Here she is, blessed with a gift, with the opportunity to rock and give and she's running on some bullshit? I'm a fan of Lauryn's but I can't respect that." Interesting use of reverse psychology, sure. And groups that have bickered publicly sometimes do reunite.
Fugees Reunion: Still "Dead"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- My Morning Jacket Detail New Album 'The Waterfall,' Plot U.S. Tour
- Van Halen Releasing First Live Album With David Lee Roth