First Lauryn Hill let down her fans -- now she's letting down her Fugees ... again. "We went in the studio and recorded a couple records that were incredible. But, to put it nicely, it's dead," Pras says of the group's struggling reunion in a new interview. In perhaps an attempt to shame Hill into getting back into the studio, he continues, "Me and 'Clef, we on the same page, but Lauryn is in her zone, and I'm fed up with that shit. Here she is, blessed with a gift, with the opportunity to rock and give and she's running on some bullshit? I'm a fan of Lauryn's but I can't respect that." Interesting use of reverse psychology, sure. And groups that have bickered publicly sometimes do reunite.
Fugees Reunion: Still "Dead"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Children of ISIS
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks