Say Anything's new single "So Good" is an atypically romantic number for the emo rockers, but as much as the song showcases the tender side of songwriter Max Bemis, it's still full of self-deprecating one-liners and romantic angst. "I wanted to write a song that's both a lovelorn ballad and a subtle encapsulation of the theme of breaking down boundaries found throughout the record," says Bemis. "It just so happens that the boundaries in this song are internal." Say Anything's latest album Anarchy, My Dear will be in stores on March 13th, but you can download "So Good" for free here.
Free Download: Say Anything's Unexpectedly Tender 'So Good'
Check out a song from the emo rockers' new album 'Anarchy, My Dear'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Is This the Beginning of One Direction's End?
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- The Rise and Fall of Tower Records: Colin Hanks on His Tribute Doc
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers