Say Anything's new single "So Good" is an atypically romantic number for the emo rockers, but as much as the song showcases the tender side of songwriter Max Bemis, it's still full of self-deprecating one-liners and romantic angst. "I wanted to write a song that's both a lovelorn ballad and a subtle encapsulation of the theme of breaking down boundaries found throughout the record," says Bemis. "It just so happens that the boundaries in this song are internal." Say Anything's latest album Anarchy, My Dear will be in stores on March 13th, but you can download "So Good" for free here.
Free Download: Say Anything's Unexpectedly Tender 'So Good'
Check out a song from the emo rockers' new album 'Anarchy, My Dear'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- Howard Stern Blasts Roger Waters Over Israel Boycott
- See 'Jackass' Gang Relive 15 Years of Wild Pranks, Scary Injuries
- 'The Walking Dead': What to Know for Season 6
- John Mayer Defends Dead & Company Tour After 'Fare Thee Well' Gigs
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Ben Carson: 'Body With Bullet Holes' Preferable to Gun Control
- Bayley: NXT's Women's Champion Leads a Wrestling Revolution