Mocean Worker, the electro-funk project by Adam Dorn, released his sixth studio album, Candygram for Mowo!, earlier this week. Over the past decade, Mocean Worker's tracks, which combine big band style horns and Sixties and Seventies soul grooves, have appeared on countless television shows, movies, and commercials. Songwriter, producer, bassist and remixer Dorn tells Rolling Stone that when creating his aptly named and danceable new track "Swagger," he "wanted to write a song that could serve as a sort of personal theme to lift someone up and put a smile on their face. Give them that vibe to go out and confidently take care of some bidnuss. That's what 'Swagger' is about." Mocean Worker's album Candygram for Mowo! is out now, but you can download "Swagger" for free here.
Free Download: Mocean Worker's Electro-Funk Song 'Swagger'
Get the new dance track from 'Candygram for Mowo!'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- Hear Kurt Cobain's Sparse, Poignant 'Sappy' Demo From 'Montage of Heck' LP
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Fargo': How the Midwestern Noir Just Got Even Better