Dublin-based singer-songwriter James Vincent McMorrow released his debut Early in the Morning earlier this year, and is currently on an American tour to support the album. "This record was borne out of my desire to create something singular, take the simplest of chords, wrap them in washes of melody, so lines come in, they drop out, everything ebbs and flows as the songs move towards their inevitable end," McMorrow tells Rolling Stone about his cheerful and upbeat track, "Sparrow and the Wolf." "I don't sit down with an agenda when I write, I usually have a first line, and a vague sense in my head of where I'm going, but no real solid structure." Although Early in the Morning is in stores now, you can download "Sparrow and the Wolf" for free here.
Free Download: James Vincent McMorrow's Cheerful Track 'Sparrow and the Wolf'
Get a song from the Irish singer-songwriter's debut
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'