Craig Wedren's latest album, Wand, finds the veteran indie rocker sounding revitalized following a reunion with his old band Shudder to Think. The record plays up Wedren's versatile songwriting talent and his gorgeous, wonderfully elastic voice, but the best cuts play up a rocking intensity that has been missing from his work in recent years. "I Know," the disc's heaviest cut, is super-charged and beat-heavy, with Wedren's voice taking on a gleefully mischievous tone as he sings, "It's fun to treat you badly." Wand is in stores now, but you can download "I Know" for free here.
Free Download: Craig Wedren's Gleefully Sinister 'I Know'
Listen to a new song from ex-Shudder to Think frontman
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'
- '10 Second Songs' Singer Feels Like a 'Rap God' in 40 Different Styles
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions