Former Warrant frontman Jani Lane was arrested yesterday in Los Angeles and charged with DUI, Radar Online reports. Police investigating a minor car accident Lane was involved in said that the "Cherry Pie" singer seemed under the influence at the scene and booked him. Lane was charged with a misdemeanor and was being held on $30,000 bail following the incident, which Lane posted according to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department Website. In fact, you can check out all the booking details of the arrest by typing in Jani Lane's name into the LASD site. Lane will head to court July 10th to face the charges. Just last month, Lane appeared on Kansas City's The Johnny Dare Morning Show to talk about how he was now sober, Blabbermouth writes.
Former Warrant Singer Jani Lane Arrested For DUI in Los Angeles
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Watch the Intense, Violent New 'Straight Outta Compton' Trailer
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Mick Jagger: Rolling Stones May Play 'Sticky Fingers' on Tour