Former Warrant frontman Jani Lane was arrested yesterday in Los Angeles and charged with DUI, Radar Online reports. Police investigating a minor car accident Lane was involved in said that the "Cherry Pie" singer seemed under the influence at the scene and booked him. Lane was charged with a misdemeanor and was being held on $30,000 bail following the incident, which Lane posted according to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department Website. In fact, you can check out all the booking details of the arrest by typing in Jani Lane's name into the LASD site. Lane will head to court July 10th to face the charges. Just last month, Lane appeared on Kansas City's The Johnny Dare Morning Show to talk about how he was now sober, Blabbermouth writes.
Former Warrant Singer Jani Lane Arrested For DUI in Los Angeles
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Bill Wyman Returns Solo After 33 Years: 'I Thought, What the Hell'
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Thanks Dave: The Genius of Letterman's 'Late Show' Goodbye
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'
- Jack White's Tidal Claims: Fact vs. Fiction
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time