On January 29th, Fleetwood Mac will reissue their 1977 classic Rumours in a new edition packed with tons of unreleased material from the studio and stage. Now you can get an exclusive first listen to the 12 unreleased live tracks that will be included with the new set. Recorded during the band's 1977 world tour at concerts in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Nashville and Columbia, South Carolina, the disc features Fleetwood Mac favorites like "Rhiannon" and "World Turning," as well as plenty of Rumours highlights including a swooning rendition of "Dreams," a stomping version of "The Chain" that comes to a raucous conclusion, and the heartbreaking closer "Songbird." Fleetwood Mac will hit the road for their first tour since 2009, starting April 4th in Columbus, Ohio, with additional dates just announced.
Fleetwood Mac Pack Live Favorites Into 'Rumours' Reissue
Concert tracks recorded on 1977 tour come as bonus disc
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'