Fender will launch a line of Stratocasters this month dedicated to the Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan. The two-tone guitars are a modern take on the iconic Strat design but built with a high-gain sound to capture Corgan's signature (via My Bloody Valentine) "mid-'90s buzz saw tone. "The versatility of this instrument is what impresses me and is why I'm really excited about this model," Corgan said. According to Corgan, his favorite guitar was stolen in 1991 and has since been bouncing from model to model looking to fill its vacancy. Corgan joins Buddy Guy, Elvis Costello, Eric Clapton and Dinosaur Jr.'s J. Mascis as artists to get their own signature Fender guitars.
Fender to Launch Billy Corgan Stratocasters
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West and Paul McCartney
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Nye: Bill Belichick Deflategate Defense 'Doesn't Make Sense at All'
- Hear Henry Rollins' Fascinating Chat With Greil Marcus About 'Ten Songs'