Two farmers have been cleared of health and safety offenses after a giant bale of hay crushed former Electric Light Orchestra cellist Mike Edwards to death in September 2010, the BBC reports. Brian Burden, 46, and Russell Williams, 23, denied they had failed to make a proper risk assessment before the accident in Devon, England. Williams had been working on Burden's farm, baling up cut grass, and said he had left a bale "halfway down the field." Edwards was crushed to death in his van when the 1,300-pound bale landed on the vehicle. He was 62.
Farmers Cleared in ELO Cellist Mike Edwards' Hay Bale Death
Musician was crushed in accident in September 2010
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- The Gangster Princess of Beverly Hills