Our friends from Fall Out Boy launched a little riot from the stage at their Sunday night show at the Sunshine Theatre in Albuquerque. Bassist Pete Wentz completely fell out after catching sight of a security guard hassling one of their roadies. When Wentz saw the altercation, he threw down his mic, jumped off the stage and threw down with the security dude. After the scuffle, Wentz picked up his mic once more and addressed the audience thusly: "That's what you get when you fuck with my friends — fucking asshole!"
Fall Out Boy Fires Fists During Show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch System of a Down's First Ever Armenian Show
- Avengers: Age of Ultron