Porter Robinson's new single "Language" is the most uplifting and gleeful tune yet from the 19-year-old producer. "As a 14-year-old kid trapped in my North Carolina bedroom, I was constantly watching YouTube videos of these ridiculous European EDM massives," says Robinson. "I'd never seen a DJ or attended an EDM show, but in my imagination, these events were euphoric, spiritual, emotional experiences that truly made you fucking feel something. And four years later, when I started to come up as an American DJ, I found that attitude never really manifested in a meaningful way. There's so much spine-chilling, goosebumps-inducing music out there and it's barely getting heard in the United States. I want my music to not only be exciting, but also sentimental. 'Language' was my attempt to achieve that."
Exclusive Stream: Porter Robinson's Euphoric 'Language'
Listen to the latest from the 19-year-old EDM producer
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: 2010's Best Fight, 2015's Biggest Problem
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- See Grateful Dead Jam on 'Sugaree' in 1989 Unreleased Video
- Billie Joe Armstrong Talks 'Surreal' Hall of Fame Night, New Green Day LP
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'