Porter Robinson's new single "Language" is the most uplifting and gleeful tune yet from the 19-year-old producer. "As a 14-year-old kid trapped in my North Carolina bedroom, I was constantly watching YouTube videos of these ridiculous European EDM massives," says Robinson. "I'd never seen a DJ or attended an EDM show, but in my imagination, these events were euphoric, spiritual, emotional experiences that truly made you fucking feel something. And four years later, when I started to come up as an American DJ, I found that attitude never really manifested in a meaningful way. There's so much spine-chilling, goosebumps-inducing music out there and it's barely getting heard in the United States. I want my music to not only be exciting, but also sentimental. 'Language' was my attempt to achieve that."
Exclusive Stream: Porter Robinson's Euphoric 'Language'
Listen to the latest from the 19-year-old EDM producer
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time
- Aerosmith Talk 45 Years of 'Kicking Ass' Onstage
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- The Strokes, 'Is This It' (2001)