"There's Got to Be More to Life" is the AA side of a brand new Joey Ramone 7-inch single that will hit shops as part of Record Store Day on April 21st. Like the A side, "Rock 'N Roll Is the Answer," the song will appear on the late rocker's forthcoming posthumous solo album . . . ya know?, due in stores on May 22nd. The single art, which you can see here, is a never-before-released baby photo of Joey with his father.
Exclusive Stream: Joey Ramone's Lost Rocker 'There's Got to Be More to Life'
Listen to flip side of late punk icon's Record Store Day single
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- Duff McKagan Dissects 'How to Be a Man': Inside the Gritty New Ballad and Book
- Miley Cyrus Enlists Joan Jett, Ariana Grande for New Homeless LGBT Charity
- Frances Bean Cobain on Life After Kurt's Death: An Exclusive Q&A
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show