Flogging Molly have always focused on the struggles of the working man in their Celtic-influenced punk rock, so it makes sense that they would turn in one of their best records yet in the wake of a worldwide economic downturn. On Speed of Darkness, the Los Angeles band's fifth studio album, the group speak up for those who have lost their jobs and speak against the greed of wealthy CEOs. "The power’s out, guess it’s par for the course / Unless you’re a bloodsucking leech CEO," frontman Dave King sings on the album highlight "The Power's Out." The album will hit stores on May 31st, but you can stream it in full now.
Exclusive Stream: Flogging Molly Rage Against CEOs on 'Speed of Darkness'
Listen to the new album by the Celtic punk rockers
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
- Dead & Company on Summer Tour: 'You Couldn't Turn Your Back on This Music'
- See 'Game of Thrones' Star Emilia Clarke Sing 'Mmmbop' in Dothraki
- Hillary Clinton's New Anti-Trump Ad Misses the Mark
- Watch 'Game of Thrones' Creators 'Apologize' for Hodor
- Watch Pink's Brooding Cover of Jefferson Airplane's 'White Rabbit'
- 100 Greatest Bob Dylan Songs
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- 11 Best Things We Saw at Dylan Fest