Flogging Molly have always focused on the struggles of the working man in their Celtic-influenced punk rock, so it makes sense that they would turn in one of their best records yet in the wake of a worldwide economic downturn. On Speed of Darkness, the Los Angeles band's fifth studio album, the group speak up for those who have lost their jobs and speak against the greed of wealthy CEOs. "The power’s out, guess it’s par for the course / Unless you’re a bloodsucking leech CEO," frontman Dave King sings on the album highlight "The Power's Out." The album will hit stores on May 31st, but you can stream it in full now.
Exclusive Stream: Flogging Molly Rage Against CEOs on 'Speed of Darkness'
Listen to the new album by the Celtic punk rockers
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock
- Watch System of a Down's First Ever Armenian Show