Flogging Molly have always focused on the struggles of the working man in their Celtic-influenced punk rock, so it makes sense that they would turn in one of their best records yet in the wake of a worldwide economic downturn. On Speed of Darkness, the Los Angeles band's fifth studio album, the group speak up for those who have lost their jobs and speak against the greed of wealthy CEOs. "The power’s out, guess it’s par for the course / Unless you’re a bloodsucking leech CEO," frontman Dave King sings on the album highlight "The Power's Out." The album will hit stores on May 31st, but you can stream it in full now.
Exclusive Stream: Flogging Molly Rage Against CEOs on 'Speed of Darkness'
Listen to the new album by the Celtic punk rockers
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Open Mike Night
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Hayley Williams Says Paramore Tour Will 'Light a Fire Under Our Asses'