Adele has had a phenomenal year. Her second album 21 has been the biggest-selling record of 2011, and her hits "Someone Like You" and "Rolling in the Deep" have made her a cross-generational superstar. Though the British singer has had the sort of year most artists can only dream of, there has been a downside, as her struggle with recurring hemorrhaging of her vocal cords has forced her to cancel dozens of concerts and keep out of the public eye until she has fully recovered. In the meantime, fans can enjoy her new concert album Live at the Royal Albert Hall, which includes selections from both of her albums performed at the legendary venue in London earlier this year. You buy the DVD/CD set from Amazon tomorrow, and stream the album in full today.
Exclusive Stream: Adele Dazzles in 'Live at the Royal Albert Hall'
Preview the soul singer's new concert set featuring 'Someone Like You' and 'Rolling in the Deep'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked27 Surprising Real Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jim Carrey Rails Against California's Strict Vaccination Law
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story
- Hear Prince's Psychedelic New Song, 'HARDROCKLOVER'
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- 25 Best Songs of 2015 So Far
- Apple Music: Everything You Need to Know
- WWE Wrestler of the Year (So Far): Kevin Owens
- Flashback: Yes Play 'Starship Trooper' on Last Tour With Classic Lineup