We visited Mötley Crüe in their Hollywood rehearsal studio yesterday as they prepped for their summer CrueFest tour. Yes, they rocked, and we'll have a full report in the next issue of Rolling Stone, but because you're our pals, we thought you'd want to know one bit of news right away: "Pamela and the kids have moved in with me," said a beaming Tommy Lee (speaking, of course, of his ex-wife and sex-tape costar Pamela Anderson and their two sons, Brandon and Dylan). "It's awesome, man. It's definitely working. You can tell on the kids' faces — they're happy when we're together." Let's hope those crazy lovebirds keep it together this time. As Lee told us, "We've only given it a try 800 times — 801, here we go."
Exclusive: Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Are Together Again
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day