We visited Mötley Crüe in their Hollywood rehearsal studio yesterday as they prepped for their summer CrueFest tour. Yes, they rocked, and we'll have a full report in the next issue of Rolling Stone, but because you're our pals, we thought you'd want to know one bit of news right away: "Pamela and the kids have moved in with me," said a beaming Tommy Lee (speaking, of course, of his ex-wife and sex-tape costar Pamela Anderson and their two sons, Brandon and Dylan). "It's awesome, man. It's definitely working. You can tell on the kids' faces — they're happy when we're together." Let's hope those crazy lovebirds keep it together this time. As Lee told us, "We've only given it a try 800 times — 801, here we go."
Exclusive: Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Are Together Again
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Watch the Edge, Adam Clayton's Shock Performance With U2 Cover Band
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Donald Trump Can't Stop Calling Things 'Disgusting'
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack