We visited Mötley Crüe in their Hollywood rehearsal studio yesterday as they prepped for their summer CrueFest tour. Yes, they rocked, and we'll have a full report in the next issue of Rolling Stone, but because you're our pals, we thought you'd want to know one bit of news right away: "Pamela and the kids have moved in with me," said a beaming Tommy Lee (speaking, of course, of his ex-wife and sex-tape costar Pamela Anderson and their two sons, Brandon and Dylan). "It's awesome, man. It's definitely working. You can tell on the kids' faces — they're happy when we're together." Let's hope those crazy lovebirds keep it together this time. As Lee told us, "We've only given it a try 800 times — 801, here we go."
Exclusive: Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Are Together Again
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Kanye West's Surreal Album Launch: Fashion and Music Collide
- See Photos From Kanye West's Wild New York Album Launch
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'