A rare recording of Jim Morrison reciting an untitled poem about the plight of Native Americans in Los Alamos, New Mexico will finally be released as part of a charity album titled Prayer Cycle 2. The record was put together by composer Jonathan Elias and features contributions from Sting, Sinead O'Connor and Robert Downey, Jr., and will benefit the anti-nuclear organization Global Zero. The album hits stores on May 10th, but you can listen to the poem, which features accompaniment composed by Elias, here right now.
Exclusive Listen: Rare Recording of Jim Morrison Poem Unearthed For New Charity Album
Recitation of 'Path to Zero' is set to music on 'Prayer Cycle 2'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Robin Williams' Widow and Children Feud Over Estate
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire