The Jimi Hendrix vaults are seemingly endless. Posthumous releases have flooded the market ever since the guitar legend died in 1970, and yet 41 years later amazing stuff continues to surface. This month the rarities collection Soul Southern Delta is hitting shelves, alongside a new DVD of Hendrix and the Band of Gypsy's Live At The Fillmore East. For Record Store Day tomorrow, Sony Legacy is releasing a vinyl single containing an alternate version of "Fire" with the previously unreleased 1967 song "Touch You." The CD version will have another 1967 track, "Cat Talking to Me" – which you can exclusively stream here. The Jimi Hendrix Experience cut the song in June of '67 at London's Olympic Studios. Twenty years later Noel Redding and Mitch Mitchell added additional bass and drum parts.
Exclusive Listen: Rare Jimi Hendrix Track 'Cat Talking To Me'
The song is available on the Hendrix Record Store Day release, on shelves tomorrow
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'