Nick Lowe's 1979 album Labour of Lust has been out-of-print for years, but it's finally being reissued by the Yep Roc label on March 15th. The new edition of the album, which features Lowe's biggest hit "Cruel to Be Kind," will include extensive liner notes and two songs not included on the original American release. You can listen to one of those bonus tracks now. "Endless Grey Ribbon" was originally only on the U.K. version of the album, but returns to its proper place in the sequence on this reissue.
Exclusive Listen: Nick Lowe's 'Endless Grey Ribbon' Rescued From Obscurity on New Reissue
Check out a bonus track from rerelease of the long out-of-print album 'Labour of Lust'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Watch Beck's Soulful Cover of Prince's 'Raspberry Beret'
- See Prince Proteges the Family Pay Tribute With New 'Nothing Compares 2 U'