Nick Lowe's 1979 album Labour of Lust has been out-of-print for years, but it's finally being reissued by the Yep Roc label on March 15th. The new edition of the album, which features Lowe's biggest hit "Cruel to Be Kind," will include extensive liner notes and two songs not included on the original American release. You can listen to one of those bonus tracks now. "Endless Grey Ribbon" was originally only on the U.K. version of the album, but returns to its proper place in the sequence on this reissue.
Exclusive Listen: Nick Lowe's 'Endless Grey Ribbon' Rescued From Obscurity on New Reissue
Check out a bonus track from rerelease of the long out-of-print album 'Labour of Lust'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Exclusive: Nate Ruess on Going Solo and the Future of fun.
- The Children of ISIS
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- Fun. Dispel Breakup Rumors, Talk New Album Delay
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox