Nick Lowe's 1979 album Labour of Lust has been out-of-print for years, but it's finally being reissued by the Yep Roc label on March 15th. The new edition of the album, which features Lowe's biggest hit "Cruel to Be Kind," will include extensive liner notes and two songs not included on the original American release. You can listen to one of those bonus tracks now. "Endless Grey Ribbon" was originally only on the U.K. version of the album, but returns to its proper place in the sequence on this reissue.
Exclusive Listen: Nick Lowe's 'Endless Grey Ribbon' Rescued From Obscurity on New Reissue
Check out a bonus track from rerelease of the long out-of-print album 'Labour of Lust'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- 15 Great Grammy Tribute Performances
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder to Beyonce: 'Welcome to the Movement'
- Bernie Sanders Unveils Moving New Ad With Eric Garner's Daughter