Cash Money Records rocker Kevin Rudolf broke out in 2008 with the anthemic "Let It Rock," which featured Lil Wayne. On his latest track, "Don't Give Up," the singer-songwriter embraces a pure pop feel. Having recently relocated from Los Angeles to his hometown New York City, Rudolf felt invigorated by his return. "When I started writing this album, I had just moved back to New York City, where I grew up. I just got out of L.A. and when I got to the city I was feeling really positive and hopeful, and that's the place where 'Don't Give Up' came from," he explains. "And plus, since the world is ending in 2012, I thought I'd leave on a high note." With a bright acoustic guitar melody, snappy snares and an uplifting message, the song urges listeners, "Don't give up/ Don't look down/ Because your time is gonna come around." The single drops on iTunes on April 17th, but you can stream it here today.
Exclusive: Kevin Rudolf Keeps Positive With 'Don't Give Up'
Preview new single by the Cash Money rocker
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- James Spader: The Strangest Man on TV
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- D'Angelo and the Vanguard Plot Second Coming Tour
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Winehouse Family 'Disassociates' From 'Amy' Documentary