Cash Money Records rocker Kevin Rudolf broke out in 2008 with the anthemic "Let It Rock," which featured Lil Wayne. On his latest track, "Don't Give Up," the singer-songwriter embraces a pure pop feel. Having recently relocated from Los Angeles to his hometown New York City, Rudolf felt invigorated by his return. "When I started writing this album, I had just moved back to New York City, where I grew up. I just got out of L.A. and when I got to the city I was feeling really positive and hopeful, and that's the place where 'Don't Give Up' came from," he explains. "And plus, since the world is ending in 2012, I thought I'd leave on a high note." With a bright acoustic guitar melody, snappy snares and an uplifting message, the song urges listeners, "Don't give up/ Don't look down/ Because your time is gonna come around." The single drops on iTunes on April 17th, but you can stream it here today.
Exclusive: Kevin Rudolf Keeps Positive With 'Don't Give Up'
Preview new single by the Cash Money rocker
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- 10 Best Horror Movies of 2015
- 5 Hilarious WTF Courtroom Moments
- See Lil Wayne, Imagine Dragons Go Crazy in 'Sucker for Pain' Video