Cash Money Records rocker Kevin Rudolf broke out in 2008 with the anthemic "Let It Rock," which featured Lil Wayne. On his latest track, "Don't Give Up," the singer-songwriter embraces a pure pop feel. Having recently relocated from Los Angeles to his hometown New York City, Rudolf felt invigorated by his return. "When I started writing this album, I had just moved back to New York City, where I grew up. I just got out of L.A. and when I got to the city I was feeling really positive and hopeful, and that's the place where 'Don't Give Up' came from," he explains. "And plus, since the world is ending in 2012, I thought I'd leave on a high note." With a bright acoustic guitar melody, snappy snares and an uplifting message, the song urges listeners, "Don't give up/ Don't look down/ Because your time is gonna come around." The single drops on iTunes on April 17th, but you can stream it here today.
Exclusive: Kevin Rudolf Keeps Positive With 'Don't Give Up'
Preview new single by the Cash Money rocker
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- Zayn Malik Goes Solo, Gets Moody on 'I Won't Mind'