There's yet another sign that this might finally be the year for Guns n' Roses' long-in-the-works Chinese Democracy. Rolling Stone can confirm that the album track "If The World" — a version of which leaked earlier this year — will appear in the upcoming Leonardo DiCaprio/Russell Crowe movie Body of Lies, in theaters October 10th. The track features the guitar work of Gn'R guitarist Robin Finck, as well as Buckethead, who left the band in 2004. The song plays during the closing credits of the movie, but it won't appear on the soundtrack album. It will be the second official release of a Chinese Democracy track, as "Shackler's Revenge" is included in the new Rock Band 2 game. A source has told Rolling Stone that Guns n' Roses has reserved a November 25th date for the possible release of the album, which will be a Best Buy exclusive.
Guns n' Roses Premiers Song "If the World" in "Body of Lies,"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Bruce Springsteen on Making 'Born to Run': 'We Went to Extremes'
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- N.W.A: American Gangstas
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing 'Smelly Cat' With Lisa Kudrow at L.A. Show