There's yet another sign that this might finally be the year for Guns n' Roses' long-in-the-works Chinese Democracy. Rolling Stone can confirm that the album track "If The World" — a version of which leaked earlier this year — will appear in the upcoming Leonardo DiCaprio/Russell Crowe movie Body of Lies, in theaters October 10th. The track features the guitar work of Gn'R guitarist Robin Finck, as well as Buckethead, who left the band in 2004. The song plays during the closing credits of the movie, but it won't appear on the soundtrack album. It will be the second official release of a Chinese Democracy track, as "Shackler's Revenge" is included in the new Rock Band 2 game. A source has told Rolling Stone that Guns n' Roses has reserved a November 25th date for the possible release of the album, which will be a Best Buy exclusive.
Guns n' Roses Premiers Song "If the World" in "Body of Lies,"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?