Austin-based The Black Angels are hitting the road in support of their latest release, Phosgene Nightmare. Singer Alex Maas explains that the hazy and psychedelic bonus track "At Night" is "for the people who allow the absence of light to rock their subconscious minds like a war. They are stones strolling down streets not needing eyes but always finding their way to love." Maas tells Rolling Stone the track was made for "people who stay up till 7 a.m. finding religion in spinning rare records while the daytime folks get ready to do their part." Phosgene Nightmare is available now, but you can download "At Night" for free here.
Exclusive Download: The Black Angels' Psychedelic 'At Night'
Listen to a bonus track from the group's EP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- Dr. Dre Details Long-Awaited 'Compton: A Soundtrack'