Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have released four albums since 2005, but the Springfield, Missouri band are a prolific bunch, resulting in a rather large backlog of material that either turned up on singles and EPs or ended up on the cutting room floor. Tape Club, a compilation due in stores on October 18th, collects the best of the group's non-album material, with over 100 leftover songs boiled down to a tight 26 tracks. "Yellow Missing Signs," one of the most intriguing numbers on Tape Club, finds the band venturing outside of their comfort zone with lyrics about an unsolved crime in their hometown set to an effervescent synthpop arrangement. You can download the track for free here and pre-order the set from Polyvinyl here.
Exclusive Download: Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin's 'Yellow Missing Signs'
Preview a track from the band's rarities collection 'Tape Club'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Meghan Linsey's Second Act: 'The Voice' Runner-Up on What's Next
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- End Game: TV's Best and Worst Series Finales
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time