Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have released four albums since 2005, but the Springfield, Missouri band are a prolific bunch, resulting in a rather large backlog of material that either turned up on singles and EPs or ended up on the cutting room floor. Tape Club, a compilation due in stores on October 18th, collects the best of the group's non-album material, with over 100 leftover songs boiled down to a tight 26 tracks. "Yellow Missing Signs," one of the most intriguing numbers on Tape Club, finds the band venturing outside of their comfort zone with lyrics about an unsolved crime in their hometown set to an effervescent synthpop arrangement. You can download the track for free here and pre-order the set from Polyvinyl here.
Exclusive Download: Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin's 'Yellow Missing Signs'
Preview a track from the band's rarities collection 'Tape Club'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'