It may be winter in America, but it's summer in Pond's native Australia, where their hard-rocking new tune "Fantastic Explosion of Time" is well-suited to the summer sun. "It's a song about nothing, really, but also everything ever at the same time," says frontman Jay Watson. "It's a deranged, major-chord, silly glam-prog boogaloo. Also a bit of a party tune, if I do say so myself!" Pond's new album, Beard Wives Denim, won't be out until March, but you can download "Fantastic Explosion of Time" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Pond's Glam Boogaloo, 'Fantastic Explosion of Time'
Preview a cut from the Australian rockers' new album 'Beard Wives Denim'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- Glen Campbell's Daughter Ashley Details Dad's Declining Health
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Genius' Top-Ranked Kanye Expert: Kim Kardashian Is Changing His Music
- Jimmy Butler on Singing for Taylor Swift and Winning in Chicago
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Appearance at Brian Wilson Concert
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story
- 10 Folk Albums Rolling Stone Loved in the 1970s You Never Heard
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time