It may be winter in America, but it's summer in Pond's native Australia, where their hard-rocking new tune "Fantastic Explosion of Time" is well-suited to the summer sun. "It's a song about nothing, really, but also everything ever at the same time," says frontman Jay Watson. "It's a deranged, major-chord, silly glam-prog boogaloo. Also a bit of a party tune, if I do say so myself!" Pond's new album, Beard Wives Denim, won't be out until March, but you can download "Fantastic Explosion of Time" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Pond's Glam Boogaloo, 'Fantastic Explosion of Time'
Preview a cut from the Australian rockers' new album 'Beard Wives Denim'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema Blend10 Incredible Movies You Might Have Missed In 2014
Salon9 Movies Better Than the Books They Were Based On
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
- 'We Are the World': A Minute-by-Minute Breakdown on Its 30th Anniversary
- After Netanyahu Speech, Congress Is Officially High School
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- Prince Teases First Date of Spontaneous 'Hit and Run' US Tour
- Adam Sandler Shares Classic Chris Farley, Michael Keaton 'SNL' Stories
- Jack White Secretly Bought Elvis Presley's First Recording, Plans Reissue
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Everything You Need to Know