It may be winter in America, but it's summer in Pond's native Australia, where their hard-rocking new tune "Fantastic Explosion of Time" is well-suited to the summer sun. "It's a song about nothing, really, but also everything ever at the same time," says frontman Jay Watson. "It's a deranged, major-chord, silly glam-prog boogaloo. Also a bit of a party tune, if I do say so myself!" Pond's new album, Beard Wives Denim, won't be out until March, but you can download "Fantastic Explosion of Time" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Pond's Glam Boogaloo, 'Fantastic Explosion of Time'
Preview a cut from the Australian rockers' new album 'Beard Wives Denim'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Close Talkers and Double Dippers: 15 Phrases 'Seinfeld' Spawned
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Ronda Rousey Wants to Punish Bethe Correia: 'I Don't Like This Chick'
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack