It may be winter in America, but it's summer in Pond's native Australia, where their hard-rocking new tune "Fantastic Explosion of Time" is well-suited to the summer sun. "It's a song about nothing, really, but also everything ever at the same time," says frontman Jay Watson. "It's a deranged, major-chord, silly glam-prog boogaloo. Also a bit of a party tune, if I do say so myself!" Pond's new album, Beard Wives Denim, won't be out until March, but you can download "Fantastic Explosion of Time" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Pond's Glam Boogaloo, 'Fantastic Explosion of Time'
Preview a cut from the Australian rockers' new album 'Beard Wives Denim'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar
- DMX Hospitalized in Stable Condition After Collapse
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- Watch Blue Jean Committee Help Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour