It may be winter in America, but it's summer in Pond's native Australia, where their hard-rocking new tune "Fantastic Explosion of Time" is well-suited to the summer sun. "It's a song about nothing, really, but also everything ever at the same time," says frontman Jay Watson. "It's a deranged, major-chord, silly glam-prog boogaloo. Also a bit of a party tune, if I do say so myself!" Pond's new album, Beard Wives Denim, won't be out until March, but you can download "Fantastic Explosion of Time" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Pond's Glam Boogaloo, 'Fantastic Explosion of Time'
Preview a cut from the Australian rockers' new album 'Beard Wives Denim'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Classic Shows You Had No Idea Had (Terrible) Sequels
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be Way Better for Music
AskMenThe Biggest Movie Jerks of All Time
SalonThe Year of the Rear: A Thorough History of 2014 in Butts
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Movies Based on Books
Cracked20 Popular Songs Written by the Last Person You Expect
- Watch D'Angelo Make Powerful Statement With 'SNL' Performance
- J.K. Simmons on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Rihanna, Kanye West Perform Together at Pre-Super Bowl Party
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Watch Eric Church Play Rare Solo Arena Show
- Taylor Swift Recruits Haim for Select 1989 Tour Dates
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing