It may be winter in America, but it's summer in Pond's native Australia, where their hard-rocking new tune "Fantastic Explosion of Time" is well-suited to the summer sun. "It's a song about nothing, really, but also everything ever at the same time," says frontman Jay Watson. "It's a deranged, major-chord, silly glam-prog boogaloo. Also a bit of a party tune, if I do say so myself!" Pond's new album, Beard Wives Denim, won't be out until March, but you can download "Fantastic Explosion of Time" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Pond's Glam Boogaloo, 'Fantastic Explosion of Time'
Preview a cut from the Australian rockers' new album 'Beard Wives Denim'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Flashback: Marty McFly Visits Hill Valley in October 2015
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- John Mayer and Grateful Dead's Bob Weir Talk Upcoming Dead & Company Tour
- John Lennon's Last Days: A Remembrance by Yoko Ono
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis: Our Life in 15 Songs