Singer-songwriter Mason Jennings released his ninth album, the introspective and deeply personal Minnesota, on September 13th. Cheerful strings and light and playful piano melodies fill his latest track, the love song "Raindrops on the Kitchen Floor," which Jennings explains to Rolling Stone is "one of those songs that kind of wrote itself, I felt the only thing it needed was a secret weapon in the chorus. So I asked my friend, Jason Schwartzman from Coconut Records to help me out." Mason Jennings' album Minnesota was released on September 13th, but you can download "Raindrops on the Kitchen Floor" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Mason Jennings' Playful New Track 'Raindrops on the Kitchen Floor'
Get a song from the singer-songwriter's ninth album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- Nick Kyrgios Loses His Racket (and His Mind) at the US Open
- Janis Joplin's Bandmate Talks Heroin, Pool Hangs in Exclusive Doc Clip
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard Releases New LP as Thunderbitch
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor