"Let's Go," the latest single from Madi Diaz, is an indie-folk gem about the difficulties of moving on. "It really wrote itself," the Nashville singer-songwriter tells Rolling Stone. "After messing around with the track and listening and experimenting for a little, it just sort of fell out. The melody felt like it had been wafting around in the room and all we had to do was reach up and catch it." Diaz insists that the song is lighter than her previous material, but while the mid-tempo track feels uplifting, there's something chilling in the way she "oh"s. You can listen to "Let's Go" above and download it for free here.
Exclusive Download: Madi Diaz's Breezy 'Let's Go'
Listen to a song from the Nashville singer's new EP 'From Things That We Know'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Ta-Nehisi Coates on Race, Hip-Hop and Being Praised by Toni Morrison
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Farm Aid 30: Willie Nelson, Neil Young Headline 30th Anniversary Show
- Sandra Bland Was Murdered