"Let's Go," the latest single from Madi Diaz, is an indie-folk gem about the difficulties of moving on. "It really wrote itself," the Nashville singer-songwriter tells Rolling Stone. "After messing around with the track and listening and experimenting for a little, it just sort of fell out. The melody felt like it had been wafting around in the room and all we had to do was reach up and catch it." Diaz insists that the song is lighter than her previous material, but while the mid-tempo track feels uplifting, there's something chilling in the way she "oh"s. You can listen to "Let's Go" above and download it for free here.
Exclusive Download: Madi Diaz's Breezy 'Let's Go'
Listen to a song from the Nashville singer's new EP 'From Things That We Know'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonPrince's 5 Most Iconic Live Performances
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
SpinThe Five Greatest Motörhead Albums
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists Of All Time
Salon7 Weird Things That Turn Women On
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- What Jon Snow's Return Means for 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch Highlight Reel of Obama's Most Embarrassing Moments
- Kit Harington Says 'Sorry' for 'Game of Thrones' Jon Snow Deception
- 10 Best Zingers from Obama's Final White House Correspondents Dinner
- See Aretha Franklin Sing Prince's 'Purple Rain' at White House
- 12 Best Things We Saw at MerleFest 2016
- 16 Young Americans Shaping the 2016 Election