"Let's Go," the latest single from Madi Diaz, is an indie-folk gem about the difficulties of moving on. "It really wrote itself," the Nashville singer-songwriter tells Rolling Stone. "After messing around with the track and listening and experimenting for a little, it just sort of fell out. The melody felt like it had been wafting around in the room and all we had to do was reach up and catch it." Diaz insists that the song is lighter than her previous material, but while the mid-tempo track feels uplifting, there's something chilling in the way she "oh"s. You can listen to "Let's Go" above and download it for free here.
Exclusive Download: Madi Diaz's Breezy 'Let's Go'
Listen to a song from the Nashville singer's new EP 'From Things That We Know'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir