On June 7th fans of the Sixties Los Angeles psychedelic band Love will finally get the chance to hear the group's 1973 lost classic Black Beauty. Some tracks on the disc were co-produced by longtime Doors producer Paul Rothchild and was meant to be Love's comeback LP, but the label went bankrupt and the album was shelved. Collectors have circulated bootlegs of the album for years, but High Moon Records has acquired the rights the disc and they are releasing it with bonus tracks and remastered sound. Now, check out this exclusive download (right-click on the link to save) of the Hendrix-inspired track "Midnight Sun," or stream it below. Original members of Love's Black Beauty line-up are going to reunite April 29th at the Roxy in Los Angeles to play cuts from the disc.
Exclusive Download: Love's Lost 1973 Classic 'Midnight Sun'
The Jimi Hendrix-inspired track is on Love's unreleased 1973 LP 'Black Beauty', which finally hits shelves on June 7th
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- New Sam Smith Bond Theme Video Reveals 'Spectre' Footage
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'