Diamond Rugs is a new band featuring familiar faces from other notable bands – John McCauley and Robbie Crowell of Deer Tick, Ian Saint Pé of the Black Lips, Hardy Morris of Dead Confederate, Steve Berlin of Los Lobos and Bryan Dufresne of Six Finger Satellite. "Country Mile," a highlight from their debut LP, was penned by Morris in the final days of recording the album. "It's about a friend of mine who has been bound to a wheelchair his whole life, but is an extraordinary dude and has definitely 'stood up' to more than most people," says Morris. "It's supposed to sound both painful and pretty." Diamond Rugs will be in stores on April 24th, but you can download "Country Mile" for free here today.
Exclusive Download; Diamond Rugs' Pretty, Painful 'Country Mile'
Preview a song by new band featuring members of Deer Tick, Dead Confederate and the Black Lips
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock