Singer-songwriter Chuck Ragan has racked up many miles touring five continents over the past two decades. His latest album, Covering Ground, is a collection of songs he wrote on the road or about the road. In explaining the inspiration behind his latest track, the Americana rocker "You Get What You Give," he says, "There is always a struggle finding balance doing what we love. Above all, holding true to that original passion rather than sinking into a self-absorbed world which is addicted to self-gratification, attention and spotlight." These beliefs helped him come up with the theme – and the title – of the track. "In the end, it comes down to a single choice of how we decide to treat people and ourselves. What goes around comes around; and sooner or later whether we like it or not, we will get what we give." Covering Ground will hit stores on September 13th, but you can download "You Get What You Give" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Chuck Ragan's 'You Get What You Give'
Get the singer-songwriter's new rocking track
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc