Singer-songwriter Chuck Ragan has racked up many miles touring five continents over the past two decades. His latest album, Covering Ground, is a collection of songs he wrote on the road or about the road. In explaining the inspiration behind his latest track, the Americana rocker "You Get What You Give," he says, "There is always a struggle finding balance doing what we love. Above all, holding true to that original passion rather than sinking into a self-absorbed world which is addicted to self-gratification, attention and spotlight." These beliefs helped him come up with the theme – and the title – of the track. "In the end, it comes down to a single choice of how we decide to treat people and ourselves. What goes around comes around; and sooner or later whether we like it or not, we will get what we give." Covering Ground will hit stores on September 13th, but you can download "You Get What You Give" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Chuck Ragan's 'You Get What You Give'
Get the singer-songwriter's new rocking track
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Watch Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Slam Mormon Church in New Solo Video
- 'Purple Rain' Director Talks Prince's Weird, Wonderful Masterpiece
- The Line That May Have Won Hillary Clinton the Nomination
- Blink-182 Celebrate Rebirth at Goofy L.A. Karaoke Bash
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 12 Great Drake Disses
- Watch David Gilmour Seamlessly Blend 'Comfortably Numb,' 'Purple Rain'
- Shirley Manson on Garbage's 'Adult' New LP, Why Music Industry Scares Her