Riding on the buzz from spending the past year opening for bands like Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes, Yuck and White Rabbits, New York-based Caveman is finally set to digitally release their debut album, CoCo Beware, later this month (the physical album will hit stores in November.) Their latest track, "My Room," is marked by a prominent, building drumbeat, which the band explains was inspired by drum circles in Brooklyn's Prospect Park. "We got a few dudes in the room at the same time, and we got everyone to play different drum parts. Basically a drum circle," singer Matt Iwanusa explains to Rolling Stone. "Doing all those drums live together really provided a good energy for the rest of the song." CoCo Beware will be available digitally on September 13th, but you can download "My Room" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Caveman's New Track 'My Room'
Get a song from the New York band's debut album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- Lil Wayne Drops 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Breaking Benjamin Battle Mystery Illness on Painful Road to Number One
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story
- WWE 'Beast in the East': Finn Balor's Reign Begins
- 50 Greatest Prog Rock Albums of All Time
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?