Riding on the buzz from spending the past year opening for bands like Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes, Yuck and White Rabbits, New York-based Caveman is finally set to digitally release their debut album, CoCo Beware, later this month (the physical album will hit stores in November.) Their latest track, "My Room," is marked by a prominent, building drumbeat, which the band explains was inspired by drum circles in Brooklyn's Prospect Park. "We got a few dudes in the room at the same time, and we got everyone to play different drum parts. Basically a drum circle," singer Matt Iwanusa explains to Rolling Stone. "Doing all those drums live together really provided a good energy for the rest of the song." CoCo Beware will be available digitally on September 13th, but you can download "My Room" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Caveman's New Track 'My Room'
Get a song from the New York band's debut album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Best of Enemies: Jon Stewart's 10 Favorite 'Daily Show' Targets
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form