Riding on the buzz from spending the past year opening for bands like Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes, Yuck and White Rabbits, New York-based Caveman is finally set to digitally release their debut album, CoCo Beware, later this month (the physical album will hit stores in November.) Their latest track, "My Room," is marked by a prominent, building drumbeat, which the band explains was inspired by drum circles in Brooklyn's Prospect Park. "We got a few dudes in the room at the same time, and we got everyone to play different drum parts. Basically a drum circle," singer Matt Iwanusa explains to Rolling Stone. "Doing all those drums live together really provided a good energy for the rest of the song." CoCo Beware will be available digitally on September 13th, but you can download "My Room" for free here.
Exclusive Download: Caveman's New Track 'My Room'
Get a song from the New York band's debut album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Shania Twain Las Vegas Concert Special to Air on ABC
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else