After taking a three-year break from recording, former Mercury Prize shortlistees the Kaiser Chiefs have gotten busy again. Less than a year after releasing their fourth album, The Future Is Medieval, in the U.K., the band has significantly reworked the track listing for the U.S. market, retitling it Start the Revolution Without Me. The tracks toggle between the band's indie power pop and a distinct Kraftwerk/electronic influence on several tracks. Start the Revolution Without Me will be available on March 6th, but you can stream the album in full now.
Exclusive Album Stream: Kaiser Chiefs' 'Start the Revolution Without Me'
Preview the British band's new U.S. release in full
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project